Public Union "International Association for the promotion of sustainable development of the South of Ukraine "Eurostrategy" invites to participate in the tender for the purchase of services for the development of the website to attract resources for the implementation of the initiative "Child and youth friendly community", namely, services for design development and programming, within the project, with the financial support of UNICEF in Ukraine.
Deadline for submission of applications: Date May 14, 2018, time 13:00 (Kiev time).
Expected result on the provision of services.
Obtaining services in the design and programming of the site to attract resources for the implementation of the "Child and youth friendly community" initiative within the framework of the project.
Signing 2 contracts for the purchase of services for the design and programming of the website, in accordance with the terms of reference prescribed in Appendix 1_1. (See Attachment).
Suppliers must submit their applications in a sealed envelope marked UN-EU-2018-0002. Applications are made up of:
1) A filled-in tender form (see page 1 of Form B of this tender).
2) Technical and price offer in one sealed envelope.
Requirements and contents of the application.
List of documents that Applicants must submit as part of their Proposal:
• A duly signed Tender Form (see Page 1 of Form B of this tender)
• Certificate of state registration (a copy certified by an authorized person's signature and wet seal, if available).
• Confirmation of the type of activity (Vityag from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs, the copy certified by the signature of the authorized person and wet seal, if available).
• Certificate of registration of the VAT payer / Certificate of registration of the single tax payer, if available (a copy certified by the signature of the authorized person and wet seal, if available).
• Bank requisites - certificate from the bank.
• Two letters of recommendation submitted between 2015 and 2018, inclusive.
In addition to the above documents, the proposal can be provided:
1. Any other documents that You feel may be useful for decision-making.
In case of failure to submit the above required documents, the application may be considered INVALID.
Applications submitted otherwise (by e-mail, Fax, in an open envelope) or without a completed form will be considered INVALID.
Please note that a properly sealed Application must arrive at our office no later than 13:00 on 14 MAY 2018. Envelopes with applications will be opened at 14:00 the same day.
More detailed information on participation in the tender can be found in the attachment (Form B, Appendix 1_1), which can be downloaded, filled out and sent for participation.
Contact person: Kovzalenko K.L., email@example.com.
Appendix 1_1 (download)
Form B (download)