Public Union "International Association for the promotion of sustainable development of the South of Ukraine "Eurostrategy" invites to participate in the tender for the purchase of services for material and technical support of business trips of experts (working meetings with representatives of selected ATC and municipalities selected according to UNICEF criteria) within the framework of the project "Child and Youth Friendly Community", with the financial support of UNICEF in Ukraine.
Deadline for submission of applications: Date May 14, 2018, time 13:00 (Kiev time).
Expected result on the provision of services.
Receiving services for material support of missions of experts to selected municipalities / ATCs.
Signing of the contract for the purchase of material and technical support of expert travel (working meetings with representatives of elected ATC and municipalities selected according to UNICEF criteria), prescribed in Annex 1_1. (See Attachment).
Suppliers must submit their applications in a sealed envelope marked UN-EU-2018-0001. Applications are made up of:
1) A filled-in tender form (see page 1 of Form B of this tender).
2) Technical and price offer in one sealed envelope.
Requirements and contents of the application.
List of documents that Applicants must submit as part of their Proposal:
• A duly signed Tender Form (see Page 1 of Form B of this tender)
• Certificate of state registration (a copy certified by an authorized person's signature and wet seal, if available).
• Confirmation of the type of activity (Vityag from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs, the copy certified by the signature of the authorized person and wet seal, if available).
• Certificate of registration of the VAT payer / Certificate of registration of the single tax payer, if available (a copy certified by the signature of the authorized person and wet seal, if available).
• Bank requisites - certificate from the bank.
• Two letters of recommendation submitted between 2015 and 2018, inclusive.
In addition to the above documents, the proposal can be provided:
- Any other documents that You feel may be useful for decision-making.
In case of failure to submit the above required documents, the application may be considered INVALID.
Applications submitted otherwise (by e-mail, Fax, in an open envelope) or without a completed form will be considered INVALID.
Please note that a properly sealed Application must arrive at our office no later than 13:00 on 14 MAY 2018. Envelopes with applications will be opened at 13:20 the same day.
More detailed information on participation in the tender can be found in the attachment (Form B, Appendix 1_1), which can be downloaded, filled out and sent for participation.
Contact person: Kovzalenko K.L., email@example.com.
Appendix 1_1 (download)
Form B (download)