Members of the Public Union "International Association "Eurostrategy" and the Social Organization "Social Unity" passed in a multi-stage Polish-Ukrainian project "School of Young Democracy" which will be 17 – 18 March 2016 in the city of Odessa on Uspenskaya street, 19 (the hotel "Odessky Dvorik").
The project is realized by the Christian Culture Foundation "Znak" (Poland), LTD Youth Alternative (Ukraine) and Foundation of Local Initiatives of Donbas (Ukraine) in the Polish-Canadian Democracy Support Program, financed from the program of Polish cooperation in the interests of development of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland and the Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD).
During the workshops will be discussed next questions:
- clarification of the decentralization reform, by example of the Polish model;
- informing young people about the provision of public (state) services and realization of efficient policy with effective mechanisms based on mutual participation (the experience of Ukraine and Poland);
- training young people to influence the power to control it (Ukrainian realities, Polish experience);
- training young people to lead a public dialogue with the authorities, what are the tools of influence on decision, how to influence policy at the regional level (experience of Poland).
- presentation of successful examples of cooperation between government and society (the experience of Poland).